Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Free Leggings Pattern

Dandelions 'n Dungarees has released a new pattern--a FREE Basic Leggings pattern which I had fun testing!
 
 
They include sizes for dolls, both 15" and 18", and all the way from NB to 16!
So, a huge size range.

 
I love that they are a bit longer than the usual ones I use--no riding up the legs.

 
I sewed up the 6m size for my daughter and they are a great fit other than the back rise was a little low but it was adjusted in the final pattern.
I didn't think it would work, but they work pretty decent for cloth diapers as well. That's what she usually wears them with.

 
The fabric is a cotton/spandex from Girl Charlee. (referral link)

 
Ha, and trying to take pictures of a little mover is rather difficult...every time I pointed my camera at her, she'd turn or move...
Now that she's standing too it'll be even harder, I think!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!